To award our 2 years of hard work, from the preparation to the closing of the SG 50 celebration, we were given a pair of tickets to the domes of Gardens by the Bay. So off we go for an outing.
Be warned. This post is flooded with photos of flowers.
The welcome flower at Flower Dome
They were still preparing for the Blossom Beats Exhibition. Still managed to get some nice photos. 🙂
Reflection. My favorite photo from the Cloud Forest.
The modern garden. Love how the greenery and structure complement each other.
Though the Blossom Beats Exhibition has already ended, the new exhibition Tulipmania is up. I’m sure you will love the tulips as much as the sakura.
Photo credit: Gardens by the Bay
How to get there
Address: 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
VIA THE CIRCLE LINE OR DOWNTOWN LINE
- Alight at Bayfront MRT Station (CE1/DT16)
- Take Exit B and follow the underground linkway
- Exit and cross the Dragonfly Bridge or Meadow Bridge into Gardens by the Bay
VIA THE EAST-WEST LINE
- Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station (EW15)
- Take Exit C and head towards bus stop no. 03223 located at International Plaza, Anson Road
- Hop onto bus no. 400 and alight at bus stop no. 03371 along Marina Gardens Drive
Ending off with a photo of tulips. Taken in Keukenhof